The Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS) is seeking a Hmong Language Graphic Designer to help the district produce a Hmong language version of its annual School Choice Guide.
This publication is approximately 60 pages in length and would coordinate with MPS’s Office of Communications. Contractors or independent consultants interested in this opportunity should:
- Possess the ability to read, write and understand the Hmong language
- Demonstrate high efficiency in using InDesign (Adobe) software
- Be available to meet in person at the MPS headquarters for an initial coordinating meeting
- Be available to complete the layout work by Monday, February 11
Interested consultants or independent contractors should email Alondra Cano, Senior Communications and Public Affairs Specialist, the following information to be considered for this opportunity:
- Three samples of previous work in PDF or JPEG form
- Four references including name, title, organization, and contact information for each person
- Supporting documentation if desired (website, links, etc)
Please email Alondra.Cano@mpls.k12.mn.us
by Friday, January 25th at 1:00pm to be considered for this opportunity.