CHAT is seeking a part-time (10 hours) Youth Programs Driver for the fall and spring sessions of 2012-2013. Responsibilities include:
• Working with the Executive Director in a holistic manner to best serve the youth
• Driving youth to and from classes and rehearsals held at CHAT
• Planning efficient and effective driving routes
• Documenting which and how many students are served per day
• Daily and Weekly upkeep of CHAT’s 16 passenger van
• Other duties as needed for CHAT’s programs and events
This position pays $9 – $11 per hour, depending on experience. The hours of employment are after 3:00pm. This is an ideal position for a college student.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 26 by 5:00pm for consideration.